22 October 2007

Malibu


I've spent time in Malibu the last two years at the Pepperdine Lectureships. My time at Pepperdine University has been a time of refreshment, encouragement, and sabbath.


Tonight, I'm praying for those people being ravaged and undone by the fires sweeping from L.A. to San Diego.


This is a photo one student took from Pepperdine.
My friend, James Wiser has been blogging about the unfolding events. James works at Pepperdine.
Pray for Malibu. Pray for Pepperdine. Pray for mercy.


1 comment:

Kara Graves said...

all of the people there have stayed on my mind....that picture in particular is just mindboggling....we stood on that sidewalk to watch a baseball game! The people there are so nice and that part of the country is gorgeous and I pray that some relief comes very soon for them.