21 November 2007

Full of Thanks . . .

Thankful for a wife who loves me without conditions.

Thankful for a family who accepts me.

Thankful for a church that I can challenge; a church which also loves to return the favor.

Thankful to serve alongside such a talented and hard-working ministry staff.

Thankful to work with young adults and college students who love and worship Jesus.

Thankful (most days) that the Pistons did not trade for Kobe Bryant.

Thankful for great friends and mentors.

Thankful for a warm place to sleep at night.

Thankful for my friends in Cass Park.

Thankful for a great job.

Thankful for another great job.

Thankful for friendships with Christians all over the United States.

Thankful for friendships with Christians all over the world (here and here)

Thankful for God becoming the main character in his own story.

2 comments:

Josh Ross said...

Grateful the Mavs came back from 29 down last night. :)

Grateful for you, buddy. Glad our paths have crossed.

Tell Kara that Kayci, Truitt, and I said hello and Happy Thanksgiving.

Ash, Kel n Ella said...

Ok, now I'm not a huge Kobe fan. In fact, he's on the same list that pAy-Rod is on in my book of least favorite athelete...but could you imagine how tough the Piston's would have been? Chauncey, Sheed and Kobe...I think that blows the Celtic's trifecta out of the water.
Ash