02 September 2008

Priceless

Kara is quite the organizer.

Recently, she went through a bunch of drawers, boxes, and files . . . in that process I found a card she'd written to me a few years back. Here's an excerpt:

". . . [T]o try and put into words the experience and feelings of the past two years is impossible. Yes, some days are rough, but if I could only live two years, it would be the last two. You have showed me a new and true part of myself, I have learned to love deeper and live out loud 'louder' since falling in love with you."

I would not trade these moments for anything under the sun.

4 comments:

Matthew said...

That is a sweet card, but it gave me a great idea. I think I might write a few cards too myself from church members and in years later, I will forgot, and think that those members really wrote that stuff.

Josh Graves said...

Great idea Matthew.

That's really funny.

JG

preacherman said...

Wow.
Wonderful.
Thank you for sharing this with us Josh.

Matthew you are such a comedian. (Stick with your day job) :-)

Kirsten Alana said...

Wow! A powerful peek into marriage!

But also...
this is how it is when we first discover a deep relationship with Christ. Cool reminder!