10 April 2009

New Look for Blog, Jesus Feast

While I'm working on new projects related to my first book (Jesus Feast), I've updated the look of the blog (now going by the same name as the book). The look will likely change again this summer as we get the final image/look set for the book. The final edits (syntax, comma splices, vocab, etc.) are being finished. Now, the book goes to the final stage.

Proofs should be done by early June. Publication is set for August/September.

I've been very fortunate to work with two great editors (and formidable writers in their own right) on this project: Leonard Allen and Greg Taylor. GT has pushed me to hone and craft this book so that it is a tight presentation of what I really think Christian spirituality should "feel" like in a postmodern world.

I received Brian McLaren's foreword this week. I'm really excited to see this entire project come together.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

new design looks GREAT!

Lance said...

Josh, I'm excited about your book coming and look forward to the read!

Josh Graves said...

Thanks Kyle. Thanks for your ideas at the end of last year per Jesus Feast.

Lance, great to hear from you. I'll check your blog tonight.

JG

Sara G said...

Wow. It's like your blog went on an HGTV show and got a new design. I like it.

Also, I consider it my influence that you call GT GT.

sgb

Josh Graves said...

Sara,

Too funny. I don't watch but HGTV but I think I know what you are saying. Yes, I call Greg GT because of you and John. :)

Dana M. said...

I really like the new design, and if it's indicative of artwork for the book. . .I really, really like it for that.