16 July 2007

Spanish Eyes



Tomorrow marks three years being married to Kara. We’ve moved from Rochester to Nashville, Nashville to Abilene, Abilene to Nashville, and Nashville to Rochester in the five short years we’ve been dating/married. Hopefully, the next five years is not nearly as disorienting.

God knew it would take a special girl to be able to handle someone who’s constantly dreaming, thinking of new places and ideas…yet; Kara’s handled me with grace, direct and open speech, and consistent love.

So, this girl with “Spanish eyes” (to quote “In a Little While”—one of my favorite U2 songs that describes how I feel about Kara) still takes my breath away, still makes me a believer after all.

7 comments:

Courtney Strahan said...

you two are such a cute couple! congrats to you both!

2 Samuel 24:24 said...

hey josh! congrats to you guys! that is really awesome! pray God's best for you and many more great anniversaries to come!!

p.s.- did you have a chance to listen to that tape yet? love to hear what you thought.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Courtney.

Jenn--not yet; I'll listen to Rob Bell soon. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

So how come I don't have a 'cass parker' link on your blog?

I'm hurt.

haha, oh, and congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

Emily,

What's your blog address again? You are officially a Cass Park-er.

JG

Kara Graves said...

happy anniversary :) I love you.

Anonymous said...

emilyjean.wordpress.com

check it out; what I have to say is always pretty profound.

haha