18 July 2007

My Wife is Smarter Than I Am

Husband: Do you ever wonder what it would be like to have your own brain, thoughts, passions, values, and interests switched with another person?

Wife: I’m not sure I know what you mean.

Husband: Ok, here’s what I mean. What if I had my brain, thoughts and sensibilities transferred to your body and voice. So, essentially, I would be you and no one would know it.

Wife: So, what you are saying is that you and I would switch personalities without switching bodies. Right?

Husband: Exactly. Would that not be crazy?

Wife: If that happened, you’d be the man of the house.

3 comments:

Kara Graves said...

I can't quit laughing....haha. too bad I never know when funny things like that are going to jump out of my mouth....

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Josh, but when you marry a Gypsy Traveller, you get a Gypsy Traveller.

And I'd do what she says, if it were me.

Anonymous said...

"My Wife is Smarter Than I am"

The women always are....oops... I mean hehehe that was funny.