15 March 2007

I'm Due

Since 1995, I've picked the Kansas Jayhawks to win the NCAA Tourney--so far I'm 0-11. But this is the year, I can feel it. Ok, it could just be the crazy weather in Michigan. It was 70 on Tuesday, it snowed last night.



Florida vs. Kansas

Kansas

GTown vs. Memphis

GTown

Kansas over GTown in a classic matchup.

I saw GTown at Madison Square Garden last week in the Big East Tourney–they look like an NBA team. I think they could take Charlotte, Memphis, and the Clippers right now!

But I’m fiercely loyal to KU after having grown up in Wichita. I’ve picked them every since ‘95–I’m due!

PS Kevin Durant could be this year’s Carmello Anthony, which would be bad news for KU fans.

5 comments:

Kara Graves said...

even if the jayhawks win, my bracket will yet again beat your bracket this year. hands down.

Ash, Kel n Ella said...

That East Bracket is just packed with talent... UNC,Texas,GTown and Vandy(haha)!
I'm picking UNC to come out of the East and win. Hansborough makes any white man proud!
Ash

Anonymous said...

That is an absurd statement...

achirco said...

Josh, it appears sinc every year Kansas chokes they need to bring back Danny Manning and Larry Brown via 1988 if they are ever gunna win again lol. The Pistons are in solid positionand have a legit shot to get to the finals. Hopefully Tay, Rip, and Chauncey don't run out of gas and Sheed actually goes down low more consistently in the playoffs and plays like he is capable of playing. We got some questions also with our bench some and with Flip coaching, but I relative t othe rest of the east I like our chances. Get to the finals like in 2004 and you never know what will happen.

Anonymous said...

Alex,

I would love to have Danny Manning suited up, but would pass on Larry Brown.

I'm not convinced the Pistons can win a championship--however--I'll be rooting for them down to the last second of the last game.